Register for our upcoming webinars.
All webinars will be held from
10:00-11:00 am CST and offer 1 PDU.
- October 30, 2020 – Roles and Responsibilities of a PMO in Today’s Culture
- November 20, 2020 – Scrum: Getting More Done with Less
- December 18, 2020 – Project Resource Management: Who is Working on This Project?
- January 2021 - Project Prioritization
- February 2021 - PMO Marching Orders: How to expand the influence and impact of the internal PMO
- March 2021 - Project Stakeholders: Building better relationships, support, and engagement throughout the project
- April 2021 - Keeping Project Deliverables High Quality and Performance
- May 2021 - Handling the Paradigm Change Associated with the Project
- June 2021 - Preventing Failed Projects: How to use monitoring and tracking to reduce any project from failing
- July 2021 - Project Documentation: Getting control of the expectations and outputs of project documentation
- August 2021 - Project Health Check-up: Techniques for watching the health of the project and its stakeholders
- September 2021 - DMAIC Methodology and how it can help project management oversight
- October 2021 - Distressed Projects: How to recover the failing project
- November 2021 - Process Improvement
- December 2021 - Leading and Managing Virtual Teams: Driving the paradigm change to employ productivity